Baked Potato Wedges
Traditional and delicious, these potato wedges will really hit the spot! Lightly spiced and crispy on the edges, these are a great addition as a lunchtime snack or dinner centerpiece.
643g russet potatoes, sliced into wedges (not too big, other wise they don't get as crispy)
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F and line two a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice potatoes into small wedges about 1/4- to 1/2-inch wide. Boil or steam for approx. 2 minutes (start timer once the water is boiling again).
- Transfer to a large bowl and mix with the seasonings. Toss gently to coat.
- Arrange in an even layer on baking sheet, trying not to overlap or have them touch each other to get crispy.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 425. Take out of the oven, increase oven temp to 450F. Flip the wedges to get brown on the other side. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- (If you have leftovers, reheat them in the oven.)
Makes 2 servings