Meal-Prep-Ready Mediterranean style mix with hummus.
- 100 grams Basmati Rice, Cooked
- 50 grams Puy Lentils
- Half Red Tomato, Raw (Medium)
- Half a Small Cucumber
- Half Onion, Raw (Medium)
- 4 tbsps Pumpkin Seeds
- 20 grams Hummus
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Rinse the cooked lentils.
- Thinly slice the onion.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes and cucumber.
For meal prep:
In one container, store the cooked rice, cooked and rinsed lentils, and sliced onions.
In the other container, store the chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, pumpkin seeds, and portioned out hummus. (That way you can heat up the rice and lentils separately when ready to eat.)
If eating immediately:
Serve the components together, with the rice and lentils warmed up and the remaining components on the side or on top.