1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
2. Use a grating blade on a food processor to make the cauliflower rice. Set aside. Chop this finely with knife if you do not have a food processor.
3. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Then add riced cauliflower. Cook for 5 minutes to soften. Then drain in a fine mesh strainer. Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Cook tempeh in a pan on medium to high heat until golden. Chop broccoli and tomatoes.
5. Transfer cauliflower rice to a clean dish towel and wring out as much of the excess liquid as possible. **This is a very important step**. Wring out all excess water and set aside.
6. In a large mixing bowl, prepare the flax egg replacement and allow to rest for 5 minutes. (This can be found in the baking section of the store or you can make your own replacer with flax seed!) Then add cauliflower rice, sea salt, nutritional yeast, and cornstarch to egg replacer.
7. Stir with a mixing spoon or your hands to thoroughly combine. A loose "dough" should form. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more vegan parmesan or nutritional yeast for cheesy flavor, salt for saltiness, or herbs/garlic for more intense flavor.
8. Line a baking sheet or pizza stone/pan with parchment paper. Sprinkle with a little cornmeal or gluten-free flour to help prevent the pizza from sticking.
9. Then use your hands to carefully spread the dough into a circle or square and keep the crust slightly less than a 1/2-inch thick with a slightly thicker outer perimeter.
10. Bake crust for 45 minutes. Then remove from oven and carefully flip the crust.
11. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes more or until the edges appear golden brown and the center feels mostly firm to the touch.
12. Remove from oven and top with sauce, veggies, hemp seeds, and tempeh. Vegan cheese is optional or can be replaced with nutritional yeast. Bake for another 10 or so minutes or until toppings are tender. Watch the edges of the crust, as they can get brown before the toppings. Enjoy hot with any additional garnishes, such as fresh basil, red pepper flakes, or vegan parmesan cheese.